- MENS WETSUITS
- MENS SUMMER WETSUITS
- ALDER ADULT IMPACT SHORTIE 3/2: Navy: Extra Large
ALDER ADULT IMPACT SHORTIE 3/2: Navy: Extra Large
- Out of stock
ALDER IMPACT SHORTIE
• 3MM CHEST, BACK, 2MM ARMS, 2MM LOWER BODY
• FLATLOCKED SEAMS
• 100% SUPERSTRETCH THROUGHOUT
• FEATHERLIGHT - SS-1 FOAM FOR LIGHTER, MORE COMFORTABLE SUIT
• SILVER GLIDESKIN COLLAR FOR EXTRA COMFORT AND FLEXIBILITY
• MESH SKIN CHEST AND BACK PANELS FOR REDUCED WINDCHILL
• ANTI-SNAG FABRICS
• ANATOMICAL PRE-BENT DESIGN
SIZE CODE UK SIZE EU SIZE HEIGHT (INCHES) HEIGHT (CM) CHEST (INCHES) CHEST (CM) WAIST (INCHES) WAIST (CM)
SML 34 36 5'4''-5'6'' 162-167 33-35 84-89 28 71
MSM 36 46 5'6''-5'8'' 167-172 35-37 89-94 30 76
MED 38 48 5'8''-5'10'' 172-177 37-39 94-99 32 81
MLG 40 50 5'10''-6' 177-183 39-41 99-104 34 86
LGE 42 52 6'-6'2'' 183-188 41-43 104-109 36 91
XLG 44 54 6'2''-6'4'' 187-193 43-45 109-114 38 96
XXL 46 56 6'3''-6'5'' 190-196 45-47 114-119 40 101
Where We Deliver
Currently Porthcawl Marine Ltd delivers to customers who have an address in the United Kingdom for any other regions the customer should first contact Porthcawl Marine Ltd. by telephone or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free Delivery and Delivery Times
1. We deliver within 2-7 business days provided receipt of payment is before 2 p.m.
2. With next day delivery, we deliver the next business day provided receipt of payment is before 2 p.m.
3. Our logistic partner does not provide deliveries on Saturdays or Sundays.
4. For areas outside the United Kingdom we cannot guarantee deliveries within a time limit, but will do our best to deliver as soon as possible using second class mail services, or equivalent service.
All deliveries are made using second class mail or an alternative carrier appointed by Porthcawl Marine Ltd.
Please be aware that we do not deliver to a depot.
All items are insured by Porthcawl Marine Ltd. until they have been delivered at your address. If the package being delivered is obviously damaged on the outside, you should refuse the delivery. We will then arrange a new shipment as soon as the package is returned to us.
Any complaints regarding the state in which goods have been delivered, must be made to Porthcawl Marine Ltd. by contacting customer services by e-mail or phone no later than two working days upon receipt of the goods.
We want you to enjoy your new item. If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, you have 7 days to send it back to us and we'll refund you for the purchase price.
Things To Keep In Mind
- You have 7 days to send the item(s) back
- You must send the return package with the return shipping label.
- Ensure your returns are adequately packaged.
- Your refund will be processed within 10 working days from the moment we have received the returned item(s).
- Please be aware we do not offer the option to exchange your product. We advise to return your order and place a new one.
- We cannot accept returns which do not include the return shipping label.
- We cannot process your return if the Returns Form in missing
- Any items which are washed, worn, or have the original tags removed cannot be refunded.
- If your order is incorrect or damaged on receipt then contact us at email@example.com
If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We use the industry leading internet payment company PayPal to protect your card details and protect from fraud. PayPal keep your information safe. We will never actually see your bank or credit card details, they are passed in a highly secure way directly to PayPal for processing. Industry-leading fraud prevention is just one of the reasons PayPal is a safe way to pay online. PayPal uses proprietary technology and constantly innovates to monitor transactions and maintain a secure payment system. To help you keep track of your account activity, PayPal sends an email confirmation of every account transaction. For more information visit www.paypal.co.uk