- MENS WETSUITS
- MENS SUMMER WETSUITS
- FULL SUITS
- ALDER MENS STEALTH 3/2 GBS: Navy: Medium Tall
ALDER MENS STEALTH 3/2 GBS: Navy: Medium Tall
- Out of stock
ALDER STEALTH MENS 3.2 GLUED BLINDSTITCHED
PROVEN OVER THE YEARS THE STEALTH IS PACKED
WITH QUALITY FEATURES TO KEEP YOU WARM IN
THE SEA WITHOUT COSTING THE EARTH!
YKK METAL ZIP, DURATEC KNEE PADS, & X STRETCH
ON THE UPPER BODY ADD UP TO A SIMPLE FUNCTIONAL
SUIT AT A GREAT PRICE.
* GLUED AND BLINDSTITCHED
* 45% X-STRETCH
* AEROCORE INSIDE TORSO
* SINGLE LINED TORSO
* DOUBLE LINED COLLAR
Take care of your wetsuit by following these simple instructions:
Rinse your suit with fresh water and hang it out to drip dry after every use.
Do not use a washing machine or tumble dryer.
Do not use bleach on your wetsuit.
Do not urinate in your wetsuit.
Do not hang your wetsuit in direct sunlight for long periods of time
Do not leave your wetsuit in a damp festering heap
The size charts should be used as a guide and by no means be used as a substitute for visiting one of our dealers to find a wetsuit that fits you.
Choosing the correct size of suit:-
Suits are specifically chosen to ensure a good fit, a good fit will be achieved from your measurements. However, we rely on these measurements to be reasonably accurate. When measuring (DO NOT MEASURE WEARING YOUR NORMAL CLOTHES) ensure that the tape measure is snug around the body, not too tight and certainly not too loose - your suit has to be a close fit and yet comfortable. Don't assume that because you like wearing 42" pullovers then a 42" chest suit will fit, wetsuit sizing doesn't work like that - remember that loose fitting jumpers may be comfy but a loose fitting wetsuit will be cold!.
For Further Help and Advice Please Email us:- firstname.lastname@example.org
WE DO NOT SELL CHEAP ITEMS, ALL GOODS PURCHASED ARE GENUINE AND REPRESENT GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY.
Where We Deliver
Currently Porthcawl Marine Ltd delivers to customers who have an address in the United Kingdom for any other regions the customer should first contact Porthcawl Marine Ltd. by telephone or e-mail us at email@example.com.
Free Delivery and Delivery Times
1. We deliver within 2-7 business days provided receipt of payment is before 2 p.m.
2. With next day delivery, we deliver the next business day provided receipt of payment is before 2 p.m.
3. Our logistic partner does not provide deliveries on Saturdays or Sundays.
4. For areas outside the United Kingdom we cannot guarantee deliveries within a time limit, but will do our best to deliver as soon as possible using second class mail services, or equivalent service.
All deliveries are made using second class mail or an alternative carrier appointed by Porthcawl Marine Ltd.
Please be aware that we do not deliver to a depot.
All items are insured by Porthcawl Marine Ltd. until they have been delivered at your address. If the package being delivered is obviously damaged on the outside, you should refuse the delivery. We will then arrange a new shipment as soon as the package is returned to us.
Any complaints regarding the state in which goods have been delivered, must be made to Porthcawl Marine Ltd. by contacting customer services by e-mail or phone no later than two working days upon receipt of the goods.
We want you to enjoy your new item. If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, you have 7 days to send it back to us and we'll refund you for the purchase price.
Things To Keep In Mind
- You have 7 days to send the item(s) back
- You must send the return package with the return shipping label.
- Ensure your returns are adequately packaged.
- Your refund will be processed within 10 working days from the moment we have received the returned item(s).
- Please be aware we do not offer the option to exchange your product. We advise to return your order and place a new one.
- We cannot accept returns which do not include the return shipping label.
- We cannot process your return if the Returns Form in missing
- Any items which are washed, worn, or have the original tags removed cannot be refunded.
- If your order is incorrect or damaged on receipt then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
We use the industry leading internet payment company PayPal to protect your card details and protect from fraud. PayPal keep your information safe. We will never actually see your bank or credit card details, they are passed in a highly secure way directly to PayPal for processing. Industry-leading fraud prevention is just one of the reasons PayPal is a safe way to pay online. PayPal uses proprietary technology and constantly innovates to monitor transactions and maintain a secure payment system. To help you keep track of your account activity, PayPal sends an email confirmation of every account transaction. For more information visit www.paypal.co.uk