- MENS WETSUITS
- MENS WINTER WETSUITS
- ONEILL ORIGINAL 5/4 MENS F/Z WETSUIT: Navy/Navy
ONEILL ORIGINAL 5/4 MENS F/Z WETSUIT: Navy/Navy
ONEILL ORIGINAL 5/4 FRONT ZIP WINTER WETSUIT
The O'Riginals Series updates a series that Jack himself created 60 years ago.this wetsuit is lightweight, gooey and warm. They say it's always Summer on the inside of this suit
If you love freedom of movement in the water with one of the warmest wetsuits money can buy then it's worth considering the O'Neill Original series.
The wetsuit is constructed from 100% ultraflex neoprene.Super soft and premium neoprene for superior feel, flexibility and high performance.
The suit has a F.U.Z.E. front zip, uses the same technology as our Patented ZEN Zip closure with drain holes to keep you dry and feeling loose.
Smoothskin carbon-firewall The interior thermal lining absorbs body heat in core areas and retains it due to the SmoothSkin exterior shedding water and reducing wind chill.
Seams are glued,blindstitched and tape seams. 0.5mm split-neoprene applied to triple-glued seams to seal out water and keep you dry and loose..
The neck has a single superseal neck.
As standard the suit has strategic seamless paddle zones which gives maximum mobility
Knees are constructed with Krypto Padz for durability
To finish the suit there is an external key pocket with a loop to secure your key
Where We Deliver
Currently Porthcawl Marine Ltd delivers to customers who have an address in the United Kingdom for any other regions the customer should first contact Porthcawl Marine Ltd. by telephone or e-mail us at email@example.com.
Free Delivery and Delivery Times
1. We deliver within 2-7 business days provided receipt of payment is before 2 p.m.
2. With next day delivery, we deliver the next business day provided receipt of payment is before 2 p.m.
3. Our logistic partner does not provide deliveries on Saturdays or Sundays.
4. For areas outside the United Kingdom we cannot guarantee deliveries within a time limit, but will do our best to deliver as soon as possible using second class mail services, or equivalent service.
All deliveries are made using second class mail or an alternative carrier appointed by Porthcawl Marine Ltd.
Please be aware that we do not deliver to a depot.
All items are insured by Porthcawl Marine Ltd. until they have been delivered at your address. If the package being delivered is obviously damaged on the outside, you should refuse the delivery. We will then arrange a new shipment as soon as the package is returned to us.
Any complaints regarding the state in which goods have been delivered, must be made to Porthcawl Marine Ltd. by contacting customer services by e-mail or phone no later than two working days upon receipt of the goods.
We want you to enjoy your new item. If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, you have 7 days to send it back to us and we'll refund you for the purchase price.
Things To Keep In Mind
- You have 7 days to send the item(s) back
- You must send the return package with the return shipping label.
- Ensure your returns are adequately packaged.
- Your refund will be processed within 10 working days from the moment we have received the returned item(s).
- Please be aware we do not offer the option to exchange your product. We advise to return your order and place a new one.
- We cannot accept returns which do not include the return shipping label.
- We cannot process your return if the Returns Form in missing
- Any items which are washed, worn, or have the original tags removed cannot be refunded.
- If your order is incorrect or damaged on receipt then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
We use the industry leading internet payment company PayPal to protect your card details and protect from fraud. PayPal keep your information safe. We will never actually see your bank or credit card details, they are passed in a highly secure way directly to PayPal for processing. Industry-leading fraud prevention is just one of the reasons PayPal is a safe way to pay online. PayPal uses proprietary technology and constantly innovates to monitor transactions and maintain a secure payment system. To help you keep track of your account activity, PayPal sends an email confirmation of every account transaction. For more information visit www.paypal.co.uk